| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kingfisher, Ok in October is very mild at 17.1 °C (62.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 14.6 °C (26.3 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry. Only 59.2mm (2.3in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:40 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Kingfisher, Ok October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Kingfisher, Ok, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Kingfisher, Ok:
- El Dorado, Ks, Usa - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) NNE
- Wichita, Kansas, Usa - 190.3 kms (118.2 miles) NNE
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) NE
- Independence, Ks, Usa - 210.5 kms (130.8 miles) ENE
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NE
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 166.4 kms (103.4 miles) ENE
- Tulsa, Ok, Usa - 191.5 kms (119 miles) E
- Perry, Ok, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) E
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 238.6 kms (148.3 miles) E
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Usa - 77.5 kms (48.2 miles) SSE
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 160.3 kms (99.6 miles) SSE